Two-Day Swedish Massage Diploma
On this two day course you will learn a routine which can be adapted for a wide range of uses and clients.
- The history and benefits of Swedish Massage
- Your working environment
- Code of practice and insurance for therapists
- Consultation process including contra-indications
- Possible contra-actions and aftercare advice
- Oils for massage
- Massage movements
- The Swedish Massage routine
A Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology (or equivalent eg prior therapy training at Level 3, nursing or physio training) is required. Amethyst offer a home study email course in A&P which can be studied at the same time as your Swedish Massage Diploma. You will need to have covered at least the first 4 units before you do the practical course. Your massage certificate is not issued until the A&P is completed.
£250 (Please pay a deposit of £70 to book your course; the balance of £180 is payable to your tutor)