Hopi Ear Candles
One-Day Hopi Ear Candling Diploma
Hopi ear candles are not a traditional candle but are a hollow tube made using organic cotton or flax, pure beeswax, honey extract and traditional herbs. Ear candling has become a popular therapy in the west and is used to help a wide range of symptoms, not only those associated with the ears. The treatment also engenders a relaxed state in which the body is better able to fight imbalances.
Amethyst Hopi Ear Candling treatment includes a pre-treatment pressure point massage and post treatment facial massage.
- History and principles of Hopi Ear Candling
- Your working environment
- Code of practice and insurance for therapists
- Consultation procedure including contra-indications
- Conditions affecting the ear
- Contra-actions and aftercare advice
- The Hopi Ear Candling routine
- Types of candles
- Anatomy & physiology for Hopi ear candling
£120 (Please pay a deposit of £35 to book your course; the balance of £85 is payable to your tutor)