One Day Semi Permanent Lash Extensions Diploma
- Principles of the Semi-permanent Lash Extension procedures
- Code of Practice and insurance for therapists
- Health & Safety
- How to carry out a patch test
- Aftercare advice
- Application and removal of Semi-permanent Lash Extensions
- Anatomy & Physiology for Semi permanent Lash Extensions
Course pre-requisites: none
CPD points: 11
What’s included? All equipment supplied on the day, comprehensive course manual, accredited certificate.
Model: you will need to bring a model with you for this course. This applies whether the course is 1:1 or not.
Kit: your tutor will advise you on buying a kit; everything is provided for you on the day.
Assessment: Observation of application and written assessment on the day of the course.
PLUS 3 case studies to be submitted to your tutor. A period of 3 months is allowed for this.
nb a patch test MUST be carried out on your model 48 hours prior to this course. This must be done at the training venue.