NEW Price List at Kokoon
Kokoon Salon Price List
Finally my new price list!
Introducing a few new treatments; such as
Skin Peeling, also known as chemical exfoliation is an excellent resurfacing skin therapy. Skin peels have been in existence for hundreds of years, Cleopatra bathing in sour milk ? The active ingredient in this strange but effective rejuvenation process? Lactic Acid. This Alpha Hydroxy Acid is still still used regularly for its gentle but effective exfoliating properties.
Glycolic acid is an Alpha Hydroxy Acid derived from sugar cane. With a very small molecule size it is able to penetrate through to the upper layers of the epidermis. A 40% Glycolic Acid peel with a sensible pH is gentle enough not to induce unwanted peeling and irritation but powerful enough to deliver superb results. Maintaining a healthy, intact Stratum Corneum is essential. “Burning” does not necessarily lead to positive results.
Treatable Skin Conditions
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Hypoallergenic Suits all skin types
- Efficacious with predicatable outcome
- No discomfort
- No pre-prep
- No downtime – no peeling
- Instant results
A derma roller is a lightweight tool consisting of a handle with a small barrel attached, covered in tiny needles. The needles range from titanium to surgical grade stainless steel. It is extremely important that they should arrive in a sturdy sterile packaging. It is an ideal treatment for:
- Pitted acne scarring
- Ice pick scarring
- Stretch marks
- Anti-ageing, lines, wrinkles and lax skin
- No downtime
- No side effects
- Suits all skin types
- Tightening and lifting
- Using 100% pure organic, handmade skincare range by Poppy Austin Hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C giving nourishing and anti ageing ingredients, produces a fresh and a beautiful glow!
- A relaxing, lifting and lymphatic draining facial Argan oil for anti ageing properties, green tea for anti oxidants, barbary fig to stimulate cell renewal
- A relaxing, lifting and lymphatic draining facial that softens facial lines, aids dehydration and produces a beautiful fresh glow.
- Lymphatic drainage and lifting facial. This is a very gentle form of massage to aid movement of toxins in the skin, the massage quickens the speed of removal therefore producing a beautiful glow to the skin. The lifting moves of this wonderful facial will help firm the tone of the skin, easing the development of fine lines and wrinkles.
Have a look by clicking HERE